DISCLAIMER: Yes, I distribute Aquasana in the Philippines but I loved it first before I decided to distribute it locally.
1. My skin used to itch whenever the weather would change and I would actually have parts of my skin that felt and seemed like tree bark (Ugh! only Treebeard would find that attractive #NerdLordoftheRingsAlert). This doesn’t happen anymore. If my skin itches, that’s my signal to change the filter.
2. My face is softer and my pores are smaller. I don’t use soap on my face. I just use cleansing oil then wash my face with Aquasana water. Last week, our office decided to prioritize installation of filters for customers over us so I had to live with practically unfiltered water for 3 days. My face felt sandpaper-y (yes it’s part neurotic but there is actual truth in it!).
I had a facial last week at the Aesthetic Science Clinic on Jupiter and the derma said my skin was nice despite the fact that I haven’t had a facial in almost 2 years (covering pregnancy and breastfeeding period).
3. My hair behaves. It doesn’t do major miracles (managing expectations!) but my hair doesn’t go wiry like it used to. Because the Aquasana removes the chemicals, I think the shampoos and conditioners I use function the way they’re supposed to. I don’t even have to buy the expensive shampoos and conditioners sold in salons.
4. My hair color stays longer and my hair remains straighter longer. It takes about 7 months until the need to spend another fortune.
5. I don’t go to the salon for any hair treatments. I feel that hair treatments are short term and after 2-3 days, your hair goes back to the way it was because it gets affected by those harsh chemicals in the water again. But if you make sure, you don’t expose your hair to chemicals every single day, you won’t need to spend at all on hair treatments.
6. Our drain doesn’t clog with hair anymore!! I have less hair fall and I don’t even need to use those shampoos that claim less hair fall.
For those who want to know, Aquasana has 2 types of shower filters which you may order from Aquasanastore:
- The Inline Shower Filter now on sale now for P1,996.
- This removes chlorine, the chemical with the highest concentration in tap water and causes the basic dryness of skin and hair.
- You need to replace the filter every 4-6 months so the monthly spend is about P250. (My daughter’s kid haircut costs more!)
- The Pure Shower System is P4,450.
- This is what we use and it is more stringent in removing Volatile Organic Chemicals and by-products of chlorine and other harsh chemicals found in tap water.
- This is recommended for those with bad eczema or even psoriasis.
- The filter needs to be changed every 4-6 months and the monthly spend is about P370. (That’s less than 1/4 of what my hair treatments used to cost.)