15 Responses to Fun for Kids and Moms at Kidzville Podium

1. candice says:

we will be going there for a bday party next wednesday. looking at the pics i’m sure my daughter will have loads of fun. i might have to drag her home.

2. Mom-Friday says:

I love the anecdotes from M!!! We had lots of fun and I so happy our girls finally met and played together! We’re going back very soon! ;)

3. PattyB00 says:

Yay! This is so timely. My toddler is turning 6 next week and we want to celebrate it by doing something she really likes with only her best friend (and bf’s sibs). Definitely taking them all here. I am so sure I need to get the “unlimited play” option for each of them. Thank you for this insightful entry!

P.S. I may be wrong but I tried looking for a comprehensive website and didn’t find any. I wanted to check on the pricelist of their salon. If you have a link you can share, I would really appreciate it :)

They only have their FB page. I updated the post with the telephone numbers. Thanks for reminding me :) Enjoy your daughter’s birthday fun :)

Yay! There’s a place like that there na! That’s OC-clean too! (And yes the grocery areas are always the messiest, hahaha). I want to go! When can we go? ;)

PS – Love the fact that M was cleaning up after!

5. nappykaye says:

I’ve heard a lot about Kidzville. Have been wanting to take my kids there, but ever since we moved out of Ortigas Center, the commute has been a pain (have a car, but bah on traffic and so far!).

You think it’s clean? The last time my 3-year-old played at a play gym, he got FMD. :P I wonder how often they sanitize the toys and stations.

The owner said they sanitize everyday but I think no matter how much you sanitize, you can’t control the viruses kids bring. So it’s a tricky situation. I just make sure I brainwash my daughter to not touch her eyes, nose, mouth and I just go in regularly to wipe down her hands.

6. Jorge & Clet says:

Hi there,
    We have this event on Saturday, and we have this huge box for our Photobooth. Would you know if were going to use the entrance door of the mall or the service elevator instead?

7. Amanda Carr says:

I am loving your pics and wanting to add some of their playhouses and the bus to a center we are opening up here in the United States. Do you know who they used to build/design their equipment? I know these would be a huge hit here as there is nothing like it around. Any information on the equipment would be greatly appreciated!!!

Amanda Carr