There’s an OC in every mom, even just the tiniest bit There’s even an ounce of OC in hipster mom Rone Valles Guerrero, even if she says there’s none (admit it Rone!). Rone is the mom behind Mothering Earthlings, the nicest baby and kid online store in the Philippines, offering a range of mom and baby products, predominantly made by Filipino moms.
This March, Mothering Earthlings is giving away a mega-load of OC stuff to one of my lucky readers.
- A Handy Dandy Tie Chair from The Crib (I love this! It saves you and your baby from making use of those high chairs in restaurants which always look like they need a good scrubbing)
- Human Nature Triclosan Free Hand Sanitizer (No to triclosan!)
- Indigo Baby Divine Intervention All In One Spray (It’s good for anything!)
To qualify, just ‘fess up and share one of your overly OC mom moments in the comments section. Do you scrub those public toilets clean before letting your child sit on them? Have you used a whole gallon of alcohol AND a whole pack of wipes to clean a restaurant’s high chair? Do you make your kids clean their hands after touching anything outside your home? I’m sure you have some story you can share.
Earthlings Mama Rone and I will choose the top 5 answers. From these answers, we will get 1 random winner to receive ALL of the prizes above.
- Giveaway is open to anyone in the Philippines.
- Contest closes on April 1, 2012, 11:59:59 pm.
- Winner must pick up prizes from my office in Valero [EDIT: Mothering Earthlings has kindly offered to ship for free within the Philippines]
Looking forward to reading your OC stories! Good luck everyone!
Go check out other cool kid and baby stuff from Mothering Earthlings (Buy Spinkie, Next9, Human Nature — waaah, it’s just so addicting to shop there!)
Follow her on Facebook: www.facebook.com/MotheringEarthlings
And Twitter: @EarthlingsMama