More often than not, the O.C. ones when it comes to parenting and the home are female. However, lately we have heard about the dads being O.C. too like my brother in Vancouver and David Beckham. And sometimes, they’re even more O.C. than the moms.
An example is my friend Angelique’s husband. Here are some of his OC habits at home:
- Cellphone chargers, flashlight, watches often used by hubby are hung on hooks
- TV and electric fan wiring are bunched together with a cord
- All the wires of cellphone chargers are bunched together with a cord (they obviously don’t like cords being unravelled)
- He organizes drawers and closets by using plastic storage containers
Angelique’s husband is also O.C. about keeping things safe for their toddler daughter:
- All drawers in the house most esp within reach of their daughter have stoppers
- Unused sockets are plugged with stoppers to avoid little fingers from going in
What is your husband/ partner O.C. about?