To quote unwater.org, International World Water Day is held annually on 22 March as a means of focusing attention on the importance of freshwater and advocating for the sustainable management of freshwater resources.
Water education has been one of my passions (nerd!) and advocacies since I discovered Aquasana in 2009. There is so much we don’t know about water but we rely on it so much to sustain our lives.
So to celebrate World Water Day 2011, OC Mom in Manila (that’s me!) is launching its first blog giveaway in cooperation with Aquasana Store Philippines (that’s my business!).
– 5 Aquasana Reusable Glass Bottles
How Do You Join?
1. Like Aquasana Store on Facebook.
2. Look for the wall post “OC Mom in Manila Blog Contest: World Water Day”
3. On that thread leave your TIP/S ON HOW TO SAVE WATER. (Please leave it on that thread only so you don’t mess up the wall. I do call myself OC, you see, so being disorganized won’t help. heehee)
4. Hey, if you share the link on your own wall, I’ll give you something extra if you win.
On March 30, Wednesday, we will choose 5 winning tips and from the 5 chosen winners, we will raffle off the winner of the Aquasana Shower Filter. Enter as many tips as you want!
It’s that easy! Good luck!
(Promo only valid for Philippine residents)